Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Test Time

Well, school is back in session. Assignment have been given out, an tomorrow is the big day that I go and take my first test of the semester. So it is going to be off to the DMV for me in the morning. Yes bright and early I will be taking my behind the wheel driving test, and this time hopefully will pass. I have been putting this off for a while but my friend' Grace, Krista, and Vergil all decided to give me a helpful shove in the right direction. I have had my permit for almost a year now and with it getting close to expiring the decided to give me a crash course in driving, no pun intended. Grace started me out by driving home at night when the roads weren't that busy. After getting a better feel for it Vergil started taking me out during the day time to drive. I don't know how he got stuck with that scary job, but I am thankful. The information that he imparted on me has really helped my driving. To keep me on track for getting my license, Grace made my appointment a couple of weeks ago. This was to make sure I would at least take the behind the wheel once before I would have to start all over again with the written. Hopefully all goes well and I will have my license tomorrow, but either way I think I might need some coffee in the morning just to keep my head twitching they way the DMV examiner will want me checking my mirrors.

Ron's need for Coffee

No comments: